INTERVENTIONAL NEURO RADIOLOGY
Interventional Neuro Radiology | Treating Neurology issues with confidence
Indo American Hospital has introduced cutting-edge equipment to aid Neurosurgery and Neurology treatment in the region. Radiology is now being used to treat conditions and diseases effecting brain. This is a new medical specialty called neurointerventional surgery. In this process, catheters and radiology is utilized to diagnose and resolve neurological diseases.
• This is a minimally invasive procedure.
• Only a tiny insertion is required.
• Probes are passed through blood streams to diagnose and treat neurological issues.
• Radiology images help in seeing parts of the relevant parts inside of the body.
• All made possible by spectacular advances in computer technology.
• State-of-the-art equipment utilized in the procedure.
• A wide range of treatments including stroke treatment can be done.
• Can treat head, neck and spinal tumours.
• Used for treating intracranial brain aneurysms.
• Carotid Stenting